December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!

I want to wish you all a merry merry Christmas!
Enjoy it together with your beloved ones and eat a lot of good food. 
I'm sure I will!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been very busy with three exams in five days now before Christmas and haven't had time for posting at all, but I promise that I will be back after the holiday. FoodFriday will come again, and you will get the opportunity to see more of me and my life in the capital of Norway. Going on a trip or two - one already planned!, which I of course will blog about.

'til then I'll live on the couch in my pj reading good books and eating way to much candy. Stay tuned, pretty people - and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

  1. Så fin du var i går! Riktig god jul, og gjett om.... jeg skal følge med ;) Håper jeg følger så godt med at jeg ser deg om vi tilfeldigvis er på samme t-bane igjen :p

    ReplyDelete