November 8, 2013

Food Friday vol. 7

It is not that bad to be a student as long as you use the money you've got the smart way.

FoodFriday is a new concept where I will present new dishes / recipes for you every friday. So after I a while it will also be a challenge for me to come up with something new. It's gonna be exciting - at least for me. Will I make it?

Seventh:
My dinner was so boring today that I will post a dessert I made a few weeks ago instead. Melted honey dripped over pieces of green apple and banana served with chocolate ice cream and cinnamon.
  


Older foodfriday posts here:
First up! : Grilled BBQ ribs together with mixed salad and my favourite homemade thyme fries.
Second: Spaghetti with homemade tomato sauce with peppers and champignon served with green salad.
Third: Wok with chicken, chili and oyster sauce. Yummy yummy in my tummy!
Fourth: Norwegian salmon with broccoli, carrots, potato.
Fifth: A really nice weekend dish: Marinated pork siroloin together with thyme potates and mixed salad. The smell of this platter makes my mouth water.
Sixth: Chicken and pasta salad with spanish chili and garlic oil. The chicken is marinated with oil and chicken spice, which includes a lot of chili. New and simple favourite.

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments: