October 14, 2013

I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things... I play with leaves. I skip down the street and run against the wind.

I'm becoming a tourist in my own hometown now. 

I took the airplane back home last weekend. And God knows that I needed it so badly. The two days before I left I couldn't even study, because everything that was in my mind was that I was soon to hug my mum, dad and little sister. It felt like I hadn't seen them for months. And that's sort of true. I travelled from 22. of March, came home and stayed home in the month of May, and then I left again for two more months(South Africa). After my Africa trip I had only four days of packing down all my stuff and move out. So when I came home this weekend I hadn't seen them for almost four months.

The second best thing about going home, after seeing my family again, is the lovely shitty weather (yes, seriously) we have on the northwestern island we live on. Me, my sisters and my dad went out to the coast to look at the wild sea and to get the feeling of the wind dragging so much in our clothes that we almost toppled over. Best feeling.









I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things... I play with leaves. I skip down the street and run against the wind. - Leo Buscaglia

I hope you get the joke of the last picture.
(Blogspot kills the colors of these pictures. Hooray.)

- Have you ever had the feeling of being carried away by the wind?

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Ja, men det bllåser ikke så fryktelig mye østafjells, så det er litt begrenset! Skjønner virkelig at det var godt å se familie igjen, i dagens samfunn blir virkelig familien undervurdert. Altså, ikke når man er ung, men når man er litt sånn halvveis - som oss. Jeg synes bildene var kjempefine jeg!

    ReplyDelete