October 25, 2013

Food Friday vol. 5

It is not that bad to be a student as long as you use the money you've got the smart way.

FoodFriday is a new concept where I will present new dishes / recipes for you every friday. So after I a while it will also be a challenge for me to come up with something new. It's gonna be exciting - at least for me. Will I make it?

First up! : Grilled BBQ ribs together with mixed salad and my favourite homemade thyme fries.
Second: Spaghetti with homemade tomato sauce with peppers and champignon served with green salad.
Third: Wok with chicken, chili and oyster sauce. Yummy yummy in my tummy!
Fourth: Norwegian salmon with broccoli, carrots, potato.

Fifth: A really nice weekend dish: Marinated pork siroloin together with thyme potates and mixed salad. The smell of this platter makes my mouth water.


The home made thyme fries are so easily made! 
Turn the kitchen oven on 225 deegrees celsius.
Cut up as many potatoboates as you want.
Add a small amount of oil, some salt and a lot of thyme to the potatoes. 
Mix it all together and let it stay in the oven for about 25 minutes.
EAT.


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Denne legges til i bokmerkene for mat som må prøves ut! :D

    ReplyDelete