October 11, 2013

Food Friday vol. 3

It is not that bad to be a student as long as you use the money you've got the smart way.

FoodFriday is a new concept where I will present new dishes / recipes for you every friday. So after I a while it will also be a challenge for me to come up with something new. It's gonna be exciting - at least for me. Will I make it?

First up! : Grilled BBQ ribs together with mixed salad and my favourite homemade thyme fries.
Second: Spaghetti with homemade tomato sauce with peppers and champignon served with green salad.

Third: Wok with chicken, chili and oyster sauce. Yummy yummy in my tummy!




Add the meat you would like to eat. 
(so damn poetic.)

Some ingredients I always put in my wok:
red peppers
aubergine
broccoli
red chili

- What is your vegetable favourites?
Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Squash, broccoli and water chestnuts! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. liker litt av alt jeg, men kanskje gulrøtter!

    ReplyDelete