September 11, 2013

Hello Hungary!

Leaving for five days in Hungary tomorrow morning. I'm travelling together with three of my best friends and the concert band we all play in. We will play four concerts, where one is our contribution to the Pécs Heritage Festival, go to an outdoor world-famous Spa, taste both palinka (Hungarian brandy) and wine, visit Siklos, a medieval castle, (party? :) ). We will also get to see the Cella Septichora, which will be the thirteenth thing I see or visit which is listed on the World Heritage List of UNESCO(!). Stay tuned for updates and pictures!

Taj Mahal, India in March this year. (You can read all about it and see pictures under the "India" category. Well thank you, captain obvious.)


There was a period this summer where my English was better than my Norwegian. I think that period is over...

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Gleder meg til å lese om hvordan du har hatt det når du kommer hjem igjen!! :D

    ReplyDelete