August 5, 2013

From one big city to another

Oslo update:
My new life in Oslo has started. I live in the same street as a mosque, and I can see small families play in the backyard from my bedroom window. I've finally gotten the opportunity to walk around in shorts, and I have made myself my first single person dinner. And it was a success! I've spent the day listening to people speak Norwegian (I still dream in English, so my mother language, when spoken by others, is another language for me at the moment), and shopping for necessities.

I'm not pale. I'm South African winter brown.

- What is your plan for the upcoming semester? (And YES - I know that I've got more than one reader - so comments are appreciated.)

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I don't go to school, I work, so my semester is working in daycare as usual and have as much fun as I can together with the kids age 0-3. They are such a joy;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeg fortsetter på psykologistudiet, og bor sammen med kjæresten min i Osloooo! Kan nesten ikke vente med å komme meg tilbake til det nye gamle livet mitt :D

    ReplyDelete